An Invaluable Lesson


I learned an invaluable lesson today...one that you think I would have "known", but it just didn't dawn on me. At no point in time did YAH say that following Him...serving Him...being obedient to Him meant that the walk, the journey, the road, would be easy; that there weren't going to be some bumps and curves ni the road and that it was going to be paved with sweet smelling flowers and pixie dust!

Just because He said "GO" or "DO IT", doesn't mean that everything is goingto be perfect going forward. We are human, living in a fallible world, while serving an infallible Creator. The key is to be OBEDIENT to His will and what He directs us/you/me to do and allow Him to work everything else out!

As he used Val and Nette, (two of my closest Sista-Queens) to remind me, no matter what it LOOKS like, HE works it out ALL for HIS good and HIS glory.

So, with that said, no longer will I allow the enemy to cause me to believe that I did not hear my Father speak - just because it's not "Pretty in Pink". He said what He said...He'll DO what He said He would DO and I just need to trust, believe, have faith, and get out of His way (He don't need my help!)

(I shared this because I KNOW I'm not the only one who needed it...plus, I was told to!)

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! The fact that you decided to come by my little space here on the internet and then felt moved to leave a comment, means the world to me.

You Are Appreciated!