Venting Session

That's Not My Name by tranyudi



Why is it so hard for folks to understand...there are certain words that are used that I do not subscribe to or find 'cute', 'attractive', or 'endearing'.

Don't call me "Boo", "Bookie", or any of those other TRITE terms of endearment - especially if I don't KNOW you. For whatever reason, those words IRRITATE the hyal out of me.

Furthermore, once I tell you that I don't respond well to that and/or don't like it, attempting to get me to understand why YOU think it SHOULD be acceptable to me, or the fact that it's "out of love" or "out of respect" (WHUT-EVA); or that it's just some "quirk" of my personality/zodiac; does not further your cause. What it says to me is that you are attempting to be dismissive and to be honest, that could get you cussed out.

**I need folks to remember that I haven't been saved ALL my life and every once in a while, "DEJA" can/will come out and rip yuh head off!**

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! The fact that you decided to come by my little space here on the internet and then felt moved to leave a comment, means the world to me.

You Are Appreciated!