Thoughts...



I’m sitting here
thinking on you
about you
and all the crazy things that we could do
if only you were near
if you were close
enough
for me to touch
to feel
but
the miles
they separate us
and that thought
causes me to recognize
that that is just too much space
too much time
to many thoughts
that cannot be shared
instantly
as they happen
and that thought
causes me despair
and that thought
makes me feel sad
cause thoughts of you
associated with you
to you
should always bring smiles
and sunshine

©2002
Dejanique - The Coco Poetess


Can't Stop Thinking About You
"Can't stop thinking about you' by Amelie1994

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! The fact that you decided to come by my little space here on the internet and then felt moved to leave a comment, means the world to me.

You Are Appreciated!