The Sensual Kiss



Sensual Kiss
Sensual Kiss - T. Backshear
The sensual kiss

From your lips

And fingertips

Ignites in me

Passions

That has remained dormant

Waiting for an opportunity

To be released

To be set free

As you caress my mind

Down to my inner thigh

The volcano explodes

Causes the river to flow

Causes my skin to glisten

To glow

Feelings of ecstasy

From my head to my toes

Exhausted from the mental riptides

The physical exertion

The pain in my side

But the feeling of pleasure

Overwhelms me

Over takes me

Wrapped up in the rapture

Of your love

Not wanting to become

Unencumbered

Loving how safe & secure

It feels

I’m ready

For round two



©October 17, 2012

Dejanique - The Coco Poetess
 

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! The fact that you decided to come by my little space here on the internet and then felt moved to leave a comment, means the world to me.

You Are Appreciated!