A Recent Facebook Post

The information below is taken from a post I shared on Facebook yesterday, and felt lead to share here, as there may be someone who needs it - for whatever reason/purpose.


It’s been placed on my spirit that I should address this, so that the wagging tongues can cease and desist. Please know that this will be the one and only time that I will address this with the “General Public”, so there’s no need for anyone to come calling, questioning, inquiring, etc.

With that said…yes, I am aware of my daughters situation, was one of the first ones she told, and am honored that she knows that my love for her runs so deep, that despite what she thought I might think/feel/say, she still came to me and shared. It does not matter whether I agree or disagree with her decision, as she is an adult. Additionally, as her Mother, I love her, (and her sisters), unconditionally, and as such, will ALWAYS be there to support her to the best of my ability and to the extend that YAH allows.


No, I will not “have a talk with her”, or “talk some sense into her”…have no need to. The choice that she has made is her choice and as I am standing/resting firmly on Jeremiah 29:11, "it's all good in the hood". Additionally, as I gave up the need/desire to always be in control, a LONG time ago, this situation doesn’t bother or phase me, (and if it did, again, it would not be up for public discussion), because I know that YAH’s got THIS and HER in the palm of His hands....so it most definitely is "all good in the hood".


I will say that I am thankful/grateful that despite my not always setting the best example of how a Woman of YAH should behave/act, my child has developed her own personal relationship with Him; talks and communes with Him; and is following the direction/leading of her Lord and Saviour via the Holy Spirit.


Got an issue with it, take it up with Him.


With that said, if anyone is wondering what they can do, here's what I've been directed to share with you:

 pray her peace and her strength
 pray that YAH will continue to guide and direct her path
 pray that she is not adversely affected by the wagging, viperous tongues that encamp around her, (and there are far too many)
 pray that she is able to sharpen her discernment and will loose anything and anyone that is not of YAH, (or is not meant for her good, no matter what it looks like or who they are.

Additionally, if you are unable or unwilling to be a positive part of her “Village”, do her and all of us who are a favor – remove yourself.

Thanks for reading. As I stated before, this will be the one and only commentary on this subject – unless of course you are a part of the Inner Circle (and they know who they are.) I pray that each and every one of you continue to have a YAH-Blessed and YAH-Inspired day.


==================================================================

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! The fact that you decided to come by my little space here on the internet and then felt moved to leave a comment, means the world to me.

You Are Appreciated!