Jumbled





jumbled thoughts
Mind all a jumble
Not really making sense
Everything
Coming at me
At once
Frustration
Anger
Confusion
Rage
Fear
Bang
Bang
Bang
One
Abrasive
Thought
After
Another
And
I'm trying
To decipher
It all
Make sense
Of
It all
And I can’t
So
I sit here
Distraught
Because
I don’t know
What to do
What to say
Who to
Reach out to
To help me
Deal with this
I know
I should
Pray
But
My mind
Is moving
To fast
For me
To even
Concentrate
So
I cry
In silence
Although
I want
To scream
I stand
Outside
Of myself
And watch
The tears
Roll down
My face
And
I want to
Hug
Myself
I want to
Comfort
Myself
I want to
Tell
Myself
That
It’s going
To be ok
That
This too
Shall pass
Until
The next time
And then
This
Starts
All
Over again.


© October 8, 2014
Dejanique The “Cocoa Poetess”

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! The fact that you decided to come by my little space here on the internet and then felt moved to leave a comment, means the world to me.

You Are Appreciated!