Tickling My Fancy - A SistaGirl Convo

This piece was written as if I was having a deep/personal conversation with my BFF.....

Women Talking Over Coffee
Picture courtesy of Easy Life Guide

He reached down, tickled my fancy and made me blush
He took his time, paced himself, he wasn’t in a rush
Considered my feelings, gave it his all, ensured I was satisfied
Had me hitting notes I’d never heard before
The brotha was the truth,
Whew!  That aint no lie
He had my toes curling
My eyes rolling
I was fit to be tied
You see, he took me to heights and levels
I never knew existed
Had a itch I couldn’t scratch
But he tapped it, Giiiirrrrllll!!!...he was that persistent
Had me purring, twisting & turning, making all kinds of guttural sounds
Busy coughing, gagging, out of breath like I was running a marathon
Scratching and clawing, like I was fighting for my life
What seemed like minutes, was actually hours
Was so full, so hot, I was like fire melting ice
Was energized, so motivated, felt like I had superpowers
At one point, I had to pinch myself, as I thought this was a dream
But I was soon reassured it was reality, when I heard a scream
I stopped myself, took a look around, to ensure we were alone
Imagine my surprise when I then heard this moan
I was shocked, almost appalled, when I realized it was me
Somehow, someway, he had reached down and set free
This primal beast who was on the prowl
WHEW! 
Ok, that’s enough
Let me light this cigarette….(inhale)…Yeah, I’m aaight now!

©May 17, 2011
Dejanique - The Coco Poetess

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! The fact that you decided to come by my little space here on the internet and then felt moved to leave a comment, means the world to me.

You Are Appreciated!